- Designing and creating 2D Concept Art for characters, props and environments to be used within a game,
- Creating art assets which drive the visual identity of the game,
- Creating final in-game artwork, style guide and placeholder artwork,
- Creating whimsical, fantasy themed and realistic themed illustrations similar to what might be done for theme parks, video games, animation films, toys etc.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Art related Bachelor’s degree,
- Quick sketching ability and excellent design skills,
- Quick visualization ability from written descriptions or discussed ideas,
- Expected to be a force of creativity and problem solving within the company,
- Possessing extensive knowledge of appealing design, color theory, light and shadow, form and composition,
- Being an avid gamer, knowledgeable and passionate about game industry.