- Analyzing player gameplay and economy data to understand player behavior and suggesting actions to improve the player experience,
- Creating statistical models that can predict and analyze player behavior, wants, and needs,
- Creating models to optimize engagement, post-launch feature creation, and monetization efforts,
- Understanding the underlying story in the data and apply statistical models and analyses to answer business and game design questions,
- Working closely with the development team to provide insights into game quality, difficulty, and fun,
- Establishing and distributing regular performance reports.
Desired Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis;
- Strong SQL skills and experience querying massive data sets;
- Experience with data visualization tools, looker preferred,
- Drive to solve problems, meet deadlines, and build whatever is necessary along the way;
- Having video games industry experience and/or gaming familiarity.