- Collaborate with Engineering to analyze risks and recommend tooling & practices to support project quality & test coverage goals
- Creating and maintaining test plans for game features
- Identify risks to improve quality of the product
- Testing the best practices
- Ensure QA/QC processes support our games in meeting all internal and external quality goals
- Work closely with Team, Leads and company leadership on long-term Quality Strategy for scalability and efficiency
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in software development as a Quality Assurance manual tester is required. Games industry experience is preferred.
- Strong self driven working skills
- We are looking for a person that not only can work alone but strives as a team player.
- Passion for gaming is a plus